- THE SMELL OF MEN—Cleopatra
Taunted, a Short Story
HARLOT'S EPITAPH—A Short Story
- QUIXOTIC OBLIQUE—A
- IRON CORSET—Detritus
Rant Column, ; "You will be like us, think like us, worship
like us, laugh like us, live like us..." A Short Story.
- VAMPIRE SUPPORT GROUP—Self-Help
Seminar for the Modern Vampire; A Short Story
- NOT MY HEAD!—The I,
CLAVDIVS drinking game
- BATS!—A Personal Essay
on the Order Chiroptera with Parenthetical Tangents
- ARMAGEDDON, A PATHOGEN—A
Prose Poem to Eulogize the Fin de Millennium and Other Things
- THE FLIP SIDE OF BEING AN ORACLE—A
- FRAGRANT POESIES—A Floral
Cavalcade of Jarring Sentiments, but in Verse, sweetie, Verse!
MUSINGS & VOTING TIPS
For the Disaffected, Apathetic, Mischievous
& Apolitical. (from Oct 2000)
- WORD WHORES—Use it
in a sentence!
- THE NEVERCLOCK—(In Poefest) Silly Flash animation. Just some whimsical marginalia.
You can find more of Bat's writing on her