(Everyone drinks when
these things happen.)
- Everyone drinks when their character is first introduced onscreen (or in the case of the kid mentioned).
- Whenever any of the characters sings, Whos afraid of Virginia Woolf?
- Whenever Richard Burton makes or hands someone a drink.
- Good, better, best, bested.
- When he shoots Liz Taylor with the umbrella gun.
- Drink steadily through the Burgen monologue.
- When he calls Sandy Dennis angel boobs and monkey nipples.
- And thats how you play Get The Guests.
- When he cries on the porch.
- Take little sips every time he says, Snap!
- Sou-EEEE! Sou-EEE!
- I dont bray!!!
- Party! Party!
- Hey SWAMPY!
- (to George Segal) Dont encourage me!
- You can stand it! You married me for it!
- Take little sips every time she says, Snap! or, Clink.
- I am the earth mother and you are all flops.
- George and Martha. Sad, sad, sad.
- Whenever he flirts with Liz.
- Whenever it is said that he works in the math or history department.
- When Liz says, Right at the meat of things, into his crotch.
- Plow some pertinent wives. when he says or does this.
- Whenever his impotence is implied.
- Whenever he is called houseboy.
- Whenever she says the word brandy.
- Never mix, never worry. / I never mix.
- Id like another little nipper of brandy please!
- Im gonna be sick!
- I dance like the wind.
- Violence! Violence!
- Hump the hostess!
- Take little sips every time she says bells.
- I want my husband! I want a drink! I want something!
- The bunny hop.
- Peel the lable!
||Drink every time George & Marthas child is referred to.|
Dont think youre getting off easy if youre playing this character.